Welcome to 5Ktips.com ... 5,000+ little lights to help brighten the path for innovators and entrepreneurs racing to create something new and better!
Some of the tips are fun and fluffy ... a few quick words of encouragement, humor, and whimsy. Others are more insightful slices of wisdom, informative checklists, and tidbits of knowledge. We've collected the tips from experts, wise sages, and a few folks that might well have second thoughts about their experiences.
Relax! You don't have to read all the tips all at once, and you don't have to read them from beginning to end. Start and stop most anywhere. Jump around! Read a little, read a lot. Your call! This is a "come-back" book ... come back every now and then when you need some inspiration or you want a little break from what you're doing.
Ready to rock and roll? Pick and click ...
Tip o' the Week ...
1517) Use our REAL Brain ... Right Brain (creative), Engaged Brain (learning), Alert Brain (attentive), Left Brain (analytical).
New to 5Ktips.com ...
- We're on Twitter ... @5Ktips
- 5Ktips e-book ... Contact Us if you'd like a free copy so you can be a bigger better beta reader!
- Glossary ... some key innovation and entrepreneurship terms.
- Emboldened Tips ... a selection of tips on each page that we just happen to like today. Might be a different set tomorrow!
Coming Soon to 5Ktips.com ...
- Easter Egg hunt ... with a prize for the winner!
- Tips by Topic
- Tip Tags
- 5Ktips.com Podcast
- 5Ktips.com Blog
- 5Ktips for running in a 5K event! (Note: tips for running a 5K event are already here!)
- Reader Snips & Snaps ... Special Credit to those who went above and beyond.